Are you looking for a company that cares about your attitude and willingness to learn just as much as your work previous experience? Are you coachable and willing to be a part of a team that cares about you professionally and personally? Are you a self-starter, energetic, outgoing, friendly, and love talking to people? We are looking for you!!
We are currently seeking candidates in the PA/NJ/MD/DE metro area who have strong working knowledge of Dynamics GP (Great Plains), SL (Solomon) or Intacct to work out of our Wilmington, DE office. We are looking for individuals who are open to new ideas, want to learn new concepts and help our clients with their financial business solutions.
This position provides the opportunity to provide financial, manufacturing, distribution, service and CRM software consulting services to our clients, including the following:
- Lead and participate on implementations of the Intacct Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) and/or Solomon (SL) ERP solution
- Analyze business processes, gather customer requirements and define solutions
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
- Identify and define software customizations as required by the client
- Coordinate with development group on solution design, programming and testing
- Provide user training and support
- Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager
- Identify client needs which can generate additional services and/or product sales.
- Maintain an on-going professional relationship with all assigned clients.
- Gain and maintain product certification
- Maintain a minimum billable utilization rate
Ideal candidates will have:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related
- Accounting or financial systems background, CPA a plus
- Experience as a consultant strongly preferred
- A demonstrated ability to work and manage projects independently and ability to communicate with the client and project team
- Ability to multi task and work concurrently on multiple projects
- The ability to deliver knowledge and content to the client in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage client relationships from a consulting standpoint
Critical attributes include patience, detail orientation, excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Intellitec Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k-profit sharing, training (CPE), vacation, holiday, and sick. Position includes flexible work schedule and telecommuting options. Some travel is required for our clients located in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Well qualified candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference APPLICATION CONSULTANT in the subject line.We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.