We are currently seeking candidates who have strong working knowledge of Dynamics GP to work out of our Wilmington, DE office. We are looking for a person who is open to new ideas, wants to learn new concepts and help our clients with their GP Solutions. The ideal candidate will possess superb communication skills as well as strong application and technical skills in GP. Critical attributes include patience, detail orientation, excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of core and advanced Microsoft Dynamics GP and its add-on products
- Installation, training, upgrading, support, and documentation of GP
- Resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of project
- Client relationship manager from a consulting standpoint
- Work with the implementation team and design changes to existing systems and integrating new systems into our client's infrastructure.
- Establish, coordinate and maintain date integrity procedures, processes and policies.
- Coordinate with client lead users and client engineering teams to implement new or modified programs as needed.
- Implement process improvements with systematic solutions and train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Post-implementation support (help desk)
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support Dynamics GP clients
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Obtain and maintain Dynamics GP certifications
Intellitec Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k-profit sharing, training (CPE), vacation, holiday, and sick. We support a healthy work-life balance!
Well qualified candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference APPLICATION CONSULTANT in the subject line.